Starting Up To: $17.50/hr (with experience)
Calling all Foodies! Don’t romaine calm, Busch’s is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch’s offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
· Provide direction and support to Starbucks teams including conducting meetings, creating and maintaining processes, training, coaching and
overall productivity and standards.
· Monitor and deliver improvements in sales, labor, productivity and the service culture.
· Work with Starbucks teams on proper inventory controls, attaining acceptable supplies, margin and shrink budgets.
· Assist and cover call-offs, vacations and or critical openings by working scheduled shifts where necessary.
· Monitor and achieve sanitation, food and safety standards via coaching, training and bi-weekly visits to Starbucks locations and conducting
Monthly Food Safety assessments at each location.
· Ensure execution of standards, daily records binder, promotions, food safety, and sanitation via bi-weekly visits.
· Partner with the Category team to ensure timely set up of new items, price changes, and POS updates.
· Send out weekly communication to store Starbucks teams of new item roll-outs, promotional products, process changes, and merchandising.
· Monitor and ensure implementation of seasonal changeovers, promotions and operational changes of process, policies and procedures.
· Conduct skills testing with all new Baristas and training material reviews with Starbucks Lead Baristas ensuring proper training and
certifications are taking place.
· Verify in store resources (Store Link, Beverage Resource Binder, Recipe Cards, etc.) are being utilized properly during bi-weekly visits.
· Monitor and improve Starbucks Customer Experience survey results by holding Starbucks teams accountable to deliver consistent high
standards of positive guest interaction and service experiences.
· Monitor, react and resolve guest comments and concerns in a timely manner.
· Assist with interviewing, hiring and provide guidance on policy, procedures or formal corrective actions.
· Assist baristas to maximize sales and guest service experiences through coaching, teaching, training and mentoring.
· Provide feedback directly to Starbucks teams and Store Managers to include any wins, opportunities and or any operation or performance
concerns found during visits. Build relationships with store teams to drive a positive culture through communication, transparency, feedback,
accountability, which will deliver continuous improvement and results.
· Communicate any trends, observations or issues identified during store visits to improve overall operations, guest satisfaction, guest
experience, and team culture (guest service, team development, salesmanship, conditions, etc.).
· Execute with operational integrity by anticipating problems, taking preventive measures, and adapting to changes that improve our operations
or guest experience.
· Contribute to organizational effectiveness by offering information, suggestions and recommendations.
· Consistently follow Busch’s policies and procedures.
· Share our passion for our products by being familiar with our products and services and actively seeking and sharing that information.
· Maintain expert, professional and technical knowledge by working hand in hand with baristas utilizing all resources. (i.e. classroom training, on
the job training, working in the kiosk, etc.).
· Maintain and ensure training materials and procedural updates are shared with all appropriate parties to include our corporate partners
(Operations, Category, Training Department, etc.).
· Provide leadership, support and guidance to store Starbucks teams.
· Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to the appropriate parties.
· Communicate clearly and in a timely manner and use constructive feedback to make improvements.
Work together as one team by recognizing accomplishments, demonstrating respect and appreciation, and actively helping others.