Greenway Architecture Office is seeking a Product Architect who is a self-starter with a passion to solve challenging and complex problems. The candidate will work with both Product Management and Engineering/Development organization in designing and deploying application architecture solutions, in a highly agile environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, analyze and continuously improve product architecture by working with product management, development and DevSecOPs teams within the product to modernize Greenway product landscape.
- Perform “current state” analysis to determine the baseline of product performance, reliability, security and scalability and develop a “target state”, perform gap analysis, identify areas of improvement, and develop a roadmap to resolve gaps.
- Drive design, development, and deployment of product architecture based on the strategic and market drivers.
- Develop service models at conceptual, logical & physical levels to support key product initiatives.
- Direct experience in defining the service and integration requirements and deploying the same to support cloud applications to-be built with Micro Services Architecture (MSA)
- Practice service governance practice at product level during product architecture review process
- Research and identify best practices related to Service Management and Tech Debt Management disciplines
- Support and monitor platform modernization initiatives from legacy systems to new solutions and recommend solutions to improve existing systems.
- Identify and document patterns in relationships from different systems, working with enormous amounts of structured and unstructured information.
- Authentic and logical verbal communication that establishes trust and builds influence within the organization.
- Demonstrate advanced hands-on proficiency in service modeling, service life-cycle management, transaction processing, and low-level design for both structured and unstructured data
- Catalog and curate product service catalog for use by business/data analysts and developers.
- Accelerate the adoption of new data technologies by jump starting and developing proof-of-concepts utilizing emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. Master’s preferred.