Greenway Health provides market leading technology and service solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We maintain strong conviction in our mission; Successful providers, empowered patients, working together to enable healthier communities. We seek motivated, high-integrity professionals who share these values!
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for taking Greenway Health’s technology and service solutions to the Healthcare Market. This will be accomplished using technical, organizational, and relationship building skills while working with future clients. They will have an assigned quota and will be responsible for a comprehensive, full-cycle, solution sales process including creative lead generation, discovery, needs analysis, building vision, proving value, negotiations, and closings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold Calling and make contacts to drive sales
- Manage the entire sale process to include prospecting, building vision, nurturing relationships, and finalizing partnerships with future clients
- Maintain and manage a strong sales pipeline using Salesforce
- Engage with internal resources to conduct product demonstration presentations/meetings
- Quickly and thoroughly learn Greenway’s product lines and the industry
- Produce accurate forecasts to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Efficiently leverage the contracting process to negotiate and close deals
- Work in a synergistic fashion with Field Sales counterpart(s)
- 2-4 years of work experience and 1-3 years of sales experience (may include inside sales, tele-sales, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both in person and on the phone)
Skills and Knowledge:
- A team player with a positive attitude and approach
- Ability to plan and execute a full-cycle solution sales process
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay and uncapped commission plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
COLORADO RESIDENT APPLICANTS: This position is considered a Job Level 4 position, for more information please click here