Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Marketing Communications Specialist assists in the planning, development and implementation of messaging for promotion of product awareness, business plans and management communications for both internal and external audiences. This role partners cross-functionally to leverage and deliver targeted messaging and campaigns. The Marketing Communications Specialist writes press releases and internal communications, and develops, enhances or revises marketing collateral for internal campaigns. This role may function as editor for formal business communications and will monitor measurements to analyze messaging program effectiveness and quantify revenue generated from executed programs. The Marketing Communications Specialist will be regularly called upon to lead key programs and initiatives as well as support projects led by the Marketing Communications Manager or other members of the team. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Facilitate the delivery of Greenway’s internal communications strategy in partnership with the executive leadership team and talent organization, ensuring consistent messaging, transparent, authentic communications, and strong brand representation
- Implement integrated internal marketing campaigns by working with the Marketing Communications Manager to formulate and implement targeted marketing and communications campaigns. The specialist will lead several assigned 'beats' and will support several campaigns each year working closely with management, advisory boards and key opinion leaders
- Assist in the implementation and evaluation of media and communications plans
- Interact with cross-functional management, key company leaders and the marketing team to develop key messages and data points used to inform media (and other external audiences) of industry initiatives
- Assist the Marketing Communications Manager in ongoing efforts to earn awards and recognitions, ensure submissions are completed timely, and draft or review draft submissions and nominations
- Identify and research existing and newer media outlets (and other external channels) that would help the company reach its target audiences
- Monitor editorial calendars of select industry media outlets, and use information obtained from doing so to inform media strategies and communications plans, as well as award and recognition opportunities
- Draft targeted, keyword-rich news releases
- Coordinate campaigns that distribute favorable news and happenings via social media accounts and within both internal and external channels
- Facilitate the placement of substantive articles, target channels to accomplish stated objectives, audience readership, and other best practices
- Track media coverage using listening services, like Manzama or similar resources, and ordering news reprints, as needed
- Obtain necessary consent and provide final approval on all marketing communications
- Assist in the facilitation and execution of company all-hands meetings and all-employee communications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Minimum of four years of marketing, communications, and public relations experience in a corporate environment
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written communications skills with mastery of AP Style guidelines
- Experience administering company-wide communications
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing third-party vendor relationships
- Ability to create and implement a high ROI content and communications strategy
- Proven ability to collaborate with, flex to, and support multiple stakeholder groups with competing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Confidence and poise when presenting to and interacting with executive leadership
- Results-oriented and data-driven
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Healthcare or software experience a plus
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
COLORADO RESIDENT APPLICANTS: This position is considered a Job Level 4 position, for more information please click here.