Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Bilingual Customer Service/Care Associate manages all aspects of the patient A/R processes including statements, collections, and responding to patient inquiries. This position requires good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from English and Spanish speaking patients.
- Return English and Spanish speaking patient calls daily and assist them with their questions regarding billing statements
- Resolve patient issues by researching the patient’s account and correcting insurance information, demographics, etc.
- Refer any patient questions about specific coding or visit information back to the client when needed
- Complete all aspects of statement processing for assigned outsourcing clients in a timely, accurate, and high-quality manner; processing tasks include, but are not limited to, statement preparation, submission, and reconciliation
- Resolve issues on the Bad Address report by calling patients to get their correct address and/or using online resources to locate updated address information
- Complete all aspects of collection processing for assigned outsourcing clients in a timely, accurate, and high-quality manner; collection tasks include, but are not limited to, collection letter preparation, submission, and reconciliation
- Conduct patient collection calls based on their collection status
- Log all client issues encountered in internal tracking system, including enhancement requests, bugs, errors, and inquiries
- Assist, train, and consult with other departments as needed
- Participate in continuing education of applicable software and hardware
- Participate in departmental and other meetings as requested
- Ensure that management is made aware of client issues or problems in a timely manner
- Complete other tasks as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma/GED required
- AS Degree or BS Degree preferred
- Medical Billing Certificate preferred
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Medical software experience a plus
- Medical Office experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to articulate and communicate complex topics to a broad audience
- Strong customer services skills and high level of professionalism
- Strong desire to learn
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to manage variety of tasks concurrently
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Open paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
**Flexible Work Schedule**
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
COLORADO RESIDENT APPLICANTS: This position is considered a Job Level 1A position, for more information please click here.