Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Marketing Operations Content Specialist plays a key role in ensuring all marketing campaigns and initiatives are completed on time, and correctly. The successful candidate in this role will also manage the Marketing content repository and will act as an advisor during the campaign planning process regarding existing and required content. The Marketing Operations Content Coordinator has a passion for marketing, thrives in a fast-paced team environment, and is committed to helping drive measurable results in our marketing programs. Experience in technology and/or healthcare is preferred.
- Facilitates the delivery of Greenway’s campaign strategy in partnership with the marketing leadership team, product management, sales, and other client-facing teams as appropriate
- Develops schedules, responsible for receiving all campaign/communication requests for the marketing department, and obtaining all necessary details to fulfill those requests
- Coordinates activities, and proactively manages workstreams for all demand generation campaigns and initiatives requested of the marketing department, optimizing for agility and success
- Ensures objectives are known, milestones are set, and workflows are completed in a timely manner
- Organizes all marketing content in our internal workflow management system
- Supports the marketing team and other department stakeholders with continuous communication on in-flight initiative statuses and items needed
- Leads operational improvement initiatives to drive increased efficiencies in our marketing workflows
- Acts as an in-house advisor in the campaign planning process on existing content and content gaps to be filled
- Assists in the measurement and reporting of metrics-based campaign performance on an ongoing basis and produce a regular reporting cadence for leadership
- Interacts with product marketing, cross-functional management, and key company leaders to develop campaigns aligned to target audiences, developing assets including content, outbound emails, nurtures, social media posts, etc.
- Works in lock step with the Product and Communications teams to identify and research channels and partners for campaign placements
- Contributes fresh ideas for Greenway’s content strategy
- Manages cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders on all campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing content coordination and advisement in a corporate environment
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience creating and implementing integrated marketing campaigns from strategy to measurement
- Previous work in Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
- Prior experience with marketing content workflow management systems (SmartSheet, Workfront, or Kapost) desired but not required, in addition to mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, marketing automation and tracking systems to measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Familiarity with SharePoint and website content management systems
- Excellent leadership and management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to engage and interact with technical teams and management teams
- Experience with and ability to engage, interact with and support sales teams
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Must enjoy working with information that is technical in nature and could tailor that information for both lay and specialized audiences
- High emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to collaborate with, flex to, and support multiple stakeholder groups with competing priorities
- Results-oriented and data-driven
- Confidence and poise when presenting to and interacting with senior leadership
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
COLORADO RESIDENT APPLICANTS: This position is considered a Job Level 4 position, for more information please click here.