Octo Consulting Group (Octo) is an industry-leading, award-winning provider of digital services for the federal government. Octo specializes in providing agile software engineering, user experience design, cloud services, and digital strategy services that address government’s most pressing missions. Octo delivers intelligent solutions and rapid results, yielding lower costs and measurable outcomes.
Our team is what makes Octo great. At Octo you'll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you'll find in your career. Octo offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government. Voted one of the region’s best places to work multiple times, Octo is an employer of choice!
Octo Consulting Group is seeking an Agile Coach to join our growing team. As an Agile Coach you will be responsible for training, coaching, and agile practice adoption for a large Federal program. This includes developing agile guidance artifacts, creating standards and processes, and training/mentoring program personnel. The Agile Coach will provide hands-on coaching for Programs to facilitate a smooth transformation into Agile processes and capture the best practices for knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Design and develop Agile processes and practices for Agile adoption
- Work with Agile Programs to identify gaps in Agile delivery, and facilitate improvement
- Develop Agile training curriculum and workshops.
- Lead Agile training and workshops for contractor and government staff.
- Facilitate transition of Federal staff into Agile roles as a Player-Coach.