• Participate in post-bid, buyout, verifying prequalification’s and CCIP requirements, coordination, subcontractor, staff, and scheduling and meetings.
• Assemble information such as unit prices, hourly rates, material costs, material availability, etc.
• Assist the Superintendent and Project Manager with the plan for construction of the project.
• Update the schedule as required by the Contract or as directed by the Project Manager.
• Assist with short-range scheduling by confirming manpower, material deliveries, or supplier availability.
• Prepare change proposals, negotiate change orders, initiate change orders (at Project Managers or Project Director’s approval), issue change orders to subcontractors and others (at Project Managers or Project Director’s approval).
• Aid PM & CM in preparation and tracking of Cost Events.
• Prepare, expedite, and monitor logs for tracking shop drawings, submittals, requests for information, change orders, material delivery logs and other as determined necessary for a successful project.
• Possess working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents.
• Assist PM and CM in preparation of GMP or Lump Sum contract billing by assembling subcontractor and supplier invoices and contacting subs and suppliers for submission of invoices.
• Assist PM and CM with generating directives or communications, prepare meeting minutes, memos, and letters as assigned by direct report.
• Assist PM and CM with proactively obtain punch list and follow-up on completion of work.
• Assist Project Assistant with preparation of closeout documentation and expedite final subcontractor and owner releases.
• Assist with monthly site safety reviews of current project safety conditions, share results with, and recommend any course of action to the Project Manager and Superintendent.
• Maintain good relationships with the Owner, Architect, Engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, municipal authorities and Company personnel involved with the project.