Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Provide application consulting and support to Aptean customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers. Coach and Mentor Consultants in their development in areas of Product Knowledge, and Consulting Skills.
Requires interface with customers and other team members. May involve travel to customer sites.
Knowledge: Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Contributes as both an individual and an informal supervisor on assigned projects.
Complexity: Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
Supervision: Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Serves as a mentor to others. Supervises others when leading projects they own.
- Consulting Services
- Provide consulting services to customers based on Aptean’s service delivery methodology and procedures; services engagements may include implementation consulting, upgrade consulting, training, testing, and/or process improvement consulting.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work collaboratively with project manager and direct project team to deliver projects on time, on budget, on schedule.
- Submit time and expenses punctually each week.
- Maintain a professional appearance when onsite with customers.
- May be required to design solutions and prepare design specifications.
- Work with customers and Account Management team to uncover opportunities for additional products and services.
- May be required to estimate activities for future work.
2. Incident Resolution
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Observe trends and recommend improvements to product design, documentation or implementation and create necessary enhancement requests.
- Work with R&D and product line team to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless service delivery to customers.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Set severity levels with customers.
- Act as application expert for escalations.
- Vet escalations for consistent application of escalation policy.
- Recommend escalations for approval by Management.
- Recommends to Development patch and utility programs that are needed.
3. Incident Resolution (May involve the execution of the items below or the supervision of a team member in the completion of these duties)
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Offer complete and timely explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
4. Knowledge Management
- Expand expertise within the product.
- Attend training sessions offered and use self-study tools; assist with peer training as needed.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Ensure a professional communication manner when in-person or on the phone at all times.
6. Mentoring & Training
- Act as a coach and mentor for more junior personnel.
- Recommend and develop training sessions for knowledge sharing within the team.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Identify where the team members may require additional education and training to effectively participate on the team
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
- Establish and execute on structured mentorship programs for new hires, achieving new hire ramp-up productivity targets.
7. Additional Duties
- Participates in system and release testing and QA as needed.
- Recommend improvements in Professional Services policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Work Experience (Indicate the approximate years of relevant work experience necessary for this position)
Depending on focus of role, experience can range from 6-9 years. Experience working with multiple stakeholders in problem-solving environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses working knowledge of the Aptean application and demonstrates proficiency in key areas of the application.
- Understands the industry and business environment served by the application.
- 5+ years of ERP implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred) for two or more of the following business processes:
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Month-end Closing
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Management
- Material/Ingredient control
- Quality Management
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required.
- Related business experience in the food industry strongly preferred.
- Achieve utilization targets
- Attend company/department meetings
- Travel to client locations within Canada and the U.S.
- Expected Travel – 30%
For Canadian Applicants:
Aptean, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities
across our organization. If you require any accommodation assistance throughout
the recruitment and selection process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (855) 411-2783 and ask for Human Resources. Let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information and we would be
happy to assist you.
For American Applicants:
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.