We're looking for a Quality Analyst to join our team!
The Work You’ll Do:
The main responsibility of this position is to ensure the quality of products, tools, and services developed by Sovos. The person in this role must understand the problems and proposed solutions as well as estimate the effort to test stories. Communication and teamwork are essential in their day to day as well as the ability of provide support to other team members when needed.
More specifically, you will:
- Analyze and understand any software modules being modified and design a test plan
- Perform impact analysis
- Create, use and maintain regression test suites/plans
- Create test scenarios
- Create test cases (manual and automated)
- Execute test cases (manual and automated)
- Able to identify what should be automated
- Maintain automated tests
- Active participation in team meetings
- Understands release process and how it affects their team.
- Robot Framework knowledge
- Java or another Language
- Selenium WEBDriver
- Jenkins and/or TeamCity
- Postman and/or Swagger
What We Need From You:
The ideal candidate will have the following education, work experience, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field/discipline preferred (or in progress) or related experience
- English intermediate (written and verbal)
- 3 years of related work experience
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
How You'll Grow:
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
- There are clear paths of growth within our roles
What WE Can Offer:
The opportunity to grow as a professional - ans as a person - through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- the IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Wellness Program
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their "biggest growth challenge." That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients' success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!