Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can't keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction control compliance, tax reporting and more. The company supports more than 8,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, operating in over 70 countries. Its SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes.
Our employees throughout North America, Latin America and Europe are building the future of global compliance software. We want you to build your future with us.
We are looking for Software Developer Java / SAP! Join our team!
The Work You’ll Do
The person in this role will develop product using methodologies and process to ensure the quality of products, tools, and services developed by Sovos. Most importantly, they will use SAP best practices, insurance and performance ABAP code. They will serve as an important member of a larger team!
More specifically, you will:
- Support Java Adapters that integrate SAP with our Tax Engine
- Develop improvements in integration
- Creation of new Adapters for different integrations
- ABAP and SAP Integration, data extractor
- Architectural definitions of the solutions
What We Need From You
- Experience developing in Java
- Experience working with SAP
- Advanced English skills
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology
- SAP UX developer with background in SAPUI5 and CDS views
- JCo; Maven; JUnit; REST; Ant; Ivy; Jenkins.
- ABAP Basic programmer;
- Background with integrations, Multi-Thread processing and performance improvement;
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that over 30% of our employees earned a promotion or job change In FY2020? That can happen because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
Are you worried that you don’t check all of the boxes? Apply anyway! There are no perfect candidates - we hire people, not resumes. We are excited that you’re here and we look forward to taking a look at your application to establish next steps.
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer and those seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.