The Work You’ll Do:
As an Integrations Developer at Sovos, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of existing applications. As a member working in a team environment, you will work with architects, analysts and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design. This position has accountability around administering the Dell Boomi platform including User & Security Management, Deployment, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and reporting. You will be responsible for development, management, performance, and optimization of Dell Boomi integrations.
What are my responsibilities going to be, more specifically?
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between business applications across cloud (i.e. Salesforce, NetSuite) and/or on-premise using Dell Boomi Atmosphere platform (Cloud integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
- Triage data issues, analyze end to end data pipelines and work closely with business users to resolve issues.
- Knowledge on setting up IIS and integrating it with SSL/ AD etc.
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions
- Design, develop, implement and support integration projects using industry standards and best practices.
- Work with application developers, business analysts & architecture teams to design, develop, test, deploy & support ETL processes.
- Migrate legacy integrations processes into a centralized platform for standardization, security & maintainability.
What We Need From You:
- 2+ years of hands on experience in designing and implementing integrations between cloud applications (such as Salesforce and NetSuite) using Boomi iPaaS or any other integration platform.
- Experience with API Security, API Governance, API Management and API development life cycle (Boomi API Management or others).
- Experience in installing and configuring Boomi runtimes (Atom/Molecule) in Linux/Windows platforms in on-prem or managed cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) is nice to have.
- Experience with integration patterns related to Web Services, SOA (REST) and building/designing REST, SOAP, XML over HTTP API’s.
- Experience in Real time, Batch and ETL integrations
- Due to client contractual obligations - successful candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug test before hire
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work and inside!
- Flexible Paid Time off
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous 401k match
- Globally recognized training and development programs
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.