Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organisational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” CVs.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You’ll Do:
The Partner Account Manager is responsible for sustaining productive business relationships with strategic partners who either resell the Sovos Compliance software or provide referrals that deliver incremental new business. This position will be focused on areas where existing NA team are already mapped, and will handle more-complex partners and routes. This will be accomplished by developing and executing a comprehensive partner-driven sales and go-to-market plan.
- As a senior member of the Partner & Alliances team, consistently deliver new revenues and meet agreed bookings quotas by selling with and through strategic partners
- Focused less on selling and more on partner relationship management and support.
- Develop and execute a detailed territory plan to maximise partner-driven sales opportunities
- Grow and manage a quality pipeline of new strategic partners
- Nurture and improve working relationships with and business contributions from the existing/assigned partners
- Based on primary & secondary market research data, build and/or refine strategies for expanding market reach and accelerating market penetration through Alliances
- Actively engage with existing & new partners to enhance awareness about Sovos’ global Tax Compliance and Business-to-Government Reporting solutions
- Build strong relationships and robust cadence with partners’ direct & indirect sales channels to identify new market/client opportunities
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with strategic partners to drive consistent productivity against agreed KPIs
- Educate and mobilise internal business partners to support key Alliance Sales objectives
- Act with utmost integrity and demonstrate ethical behaviour in all matters involving key stakeholders
- Model the way for all other Global Alliance Sales team members by demonstrating unmatched initiative, drive and determination to achieve results, success and growth
- Managing more strategic tier-2 partners or routes to market.
- May include handling GSIs where the relationship is established, and tactical execution is the focus
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education & experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, channel sales, channel marketing or business development
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
· Experience selling SaaS solution preferred
· Successful track record of selling to large enterprises, managing complex sales cycles and interacting with senior executives
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively over the phone and in person
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated team player who has a strong drive to exceed goal
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work and inside!
- Continuing opportunities for further Learning & Development
- Progressive Wellness Program
- A chance to work with talented and passionate people in a rewarding and values-driven environment!
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, colour, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe and is owned by HG and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.