Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” cv.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will be responsible for selling our products and services to net new and existing clients and achieving new revenue quotas within assigned accounts. This will be accomplished by developing and executing a well-rounded sales engagement strategy including prospecting and customer-centric sales process management.
- Develop and execute detailed plans to generate new sales opportunities
- Demonstrated success in SaaS sales preferred
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline in SFDC
- Effectively sell and promote Sovos’ SaaS based products and services to new accounts in territory
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across assigned territory achieving new business revenue growth along with other assigned duties
- Effectively build a year over year track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into large enterprises
- Demonstrate a true passion for success with a relentless desire to win
- Provide accurate and detailed sales data in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Act with integrity and demonstrate ethical behavior in all matters with all stakeholders
- Take full responsibility for ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate initiative, drive and determination to achieve results, success and growth
- Maintain a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement and commitment to action
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal development and learning
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years corporate selling experience; 2+ years of proven sales to large Financial Services Organizations; prefer experience selling SaaS based or outsourced services
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise type ($150K+) opportunities with ability to navigate and manage complex sales cycles and relate and sell to Senior Executives
- Demonstrated proven targeting, prospecting, and closing skills while achieving or exceeding revenue quotas
- Experience with contact management systems, preferably Salesforce.com and proficiency in MS office suite of tools
- Ability to listen actively and communicate effectively
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player who has a strong drive to exceed goals
- Self-motivated and a team player with a drive to exceed targets
- Projects a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
- Capacity to travel is required for client meetings, trade shows, Sovos events, and special projects
- Ability to pass background/credit check
- Essential Skills:
- Interact effectively with teammates, colleagues and partners
- Comprehend and communicate complex concepts
- Concentrate, analyze and resolve complex problems
- Utilise technology to fulfill work requirements
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- Continuing opportunities for further Learning & Development
- Progressive Wellness Program
- A chance to work with talented and passionate people in a rewarding and values-driven environment!
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, colour, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter