Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” CVs.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do:
The Sales Engineer I will work with the Direct Sales and Alliance teams to provide subject matter expertise for our tax information reporting solutions to our largest clients.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
More specifically, you will:
· Provide domain expertise around Tax Information Reporting
· Maintain an expert level understanding of the functionality and technical architecture of our products
· Assist in the client discovery process to help uncover unforeseen challenges and ensure the proper offering is being proposed
· Develop a firm understanding of customer needs, pain points, and requirements around the tax information reporting process and align Sovos solutions to fulfill the needs and requirements to eliminate the pain
· Work closely with Sovos’ Sales to conduct sales and solutions presentations for Strategic Enterprise and Mid-Size
· Design and deliver customized solution demonstrations using Sovos SaaS solutions and services
· Drive new brokerage sales opportunities with Alliances, and work to upsell current client bases with account management
· Assist in the creation of RFP and RFI responses for prospective new clients
· Work closely with Implementation and Product Teams, ensuring a seamless handoff from sales to onboarding for new clients
· Maintain and continually improve demonstration capabilities, conducting internal Sales department training, demo system props, and proposal content
· Act with integrity and demonstrate ethical behavior in all matters with all stakeholders
· Take full responsibility for ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction
· Demonstrate initiative, drive, and determination to achieve results, success, and growth
· Maintain a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement, and commitment to action
· Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal development and learning
What We Need From You:
· Bachelor’s in a related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
· SAP Functional and technical information is required
· Customer-facing experience required
· Strong team orientation with a history of working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize activities·
· Thorough knowledge of MS Office software, including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
· Self-motivated and strong drive to succeed
· Moderate travel required for client meetings, trade shows, Sovos events, and special projects
· Essential Job Functions:
o Interact effectively with teammates, colleagues, and customers
o Comprehend and communicate complex concepts
o Concentrate, analyze, and resolve complex problems
o Utilize technology (e.g., phone systems, computer hardware, and software applications) to fulfill work requirements
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work and inside!
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, colour, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.