Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” CVs.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do:
SAP Software Developers will utilize their extensive knowledge in ABAP programming, SAP Materials Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD), and/or Financial Accounting (FI) to develop Sovos SAP e-Transformation products for clients in Europe and Asia.
SAP Software Developers applies a systematic approach to the development, delivery and maintenance of SAP software products. They work with others across the business to understand customer needs and develop high value solutions. They are accountable for the design and development of solutions that meet software functional and non-functional requirements and adhere to established development standards. Throughout the lifecycle, the SAP Software Developer is a consultant to others in their area(s) of expertise and they continually develop skills relevant to their role.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, Team Leaders
- Participate on cross functional teams to deliver solutions from the point of inception through customer delivery
- Improve processes, standards and practices
- Work as a team member and with more senior developers on complex stories & tasks
- Develop programs consistent with Sovos coding standards & conventions
- Work with other team members to solve complex problems
- Capable of troubleshooting issues & bugs within their application of expertise
- Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Delivers production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Multitasks in a fast paced environment while maintaining integrity, reliability, ethical practices and a professional focus on projects.
What We Need From You:
- Related software engineering experience
- 7+ years of ABAP development experience
- Working knowledge of SAP SD,FI and MM modules
- Good level of English reading, speaking and writing
- Integration experience with SOAP/REST web services, RFCs and files is a plus
- Experience with ABAP XML transformation/generation is a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High communication skills, strong coordination ability
- He has completed his military service for male candidates
- No restriction for domestic / international travel
- Applications of candidates residing in Istanbul will be evaluated.
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work and inside!
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, colour, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.