Build your future with Sovos
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” resume.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do:
The Solution Consultant is responsible for managing the effective completion of day to day tactical activities needed for the implementation of Sovos software solutions. The Solution Consultant is responsible to work hand in hand with the project manager to achieve implementation targets. The Solution Consultant is instrumental in working with technical and functional resources to achieve planned milestones.
- Manage individual project activities to ensure completion within defined timelines.
- Utilize extensive product experience to ensure implementation is completed in accordance to local compliance requirements
- Apply product/technical and functional knowledge to guide customers on best practices to ensure software fulfills compliance requirements
- Guide technical teams on troubleshooting based upon knowledge of product and local compliance requirements
- Assist with light technical tasks such as PDF mapping adjustments as needed to fulfill customer commitments
- Drive testing phases according to customer needs and Sovos’ best practices
- Communicate with internal and external project teams to ensure implementation activities are successful
- Utilize product/technical and functional experience to assist project manager in the control of project scope, schedule and costs
- Provide updates regularly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage change control and communicate impact in project scope; identify issues, and devise contingency plans
- Assist project manager on creating and maintaining appropriate project documentation.
- Ensure project tasks are completed according to planning done by project manager and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal development and learning
What We Need From You:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Background working in a software or professional services company; with e-transformation products (e-invoice, e-archive, e-ledger, etc.) is a big plus
- SAP SD module functional and analysis knowledge
- Basic understanding of SAP FI and MM modules.
- Good level of English (reading, speaking, and writing)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and tasks coordination ability
- No restriction for domestic / international travel
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects; on-time and within budget
- Excellent customer service skills
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work and inside!
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!
- Generous time off and benefits
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.