Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” resume.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do:
The Senior Front End Developer is responsible for architecting, maintaining, and enhancing business applications for Sovos digital experiences globally. This role will collaborate with business partners, stakeholders, agencies, and marketing teams to identify user requirements internally and externally using development and UX best practices. The Senior Front End Developer will also be responsible for assessing available technologies and recommending new solutions, taking into consideration aspects like security, performance, reliability, and maintainability.
More specifically you will:
The Senior Front End Developer will be a key part of a greenfield re-architecture as we are currently assessing new platforms and technologies across front-end environments.
- Provide conceptual design for problem resolution, new solutions, and enhancements to existing and acquired systems.
- Create complete and accurate system requirements and document specifications and technology processes for new solutions, enhancements to existing systems.
- Execute programming tasks as required, including coding, testing, basic documentation, and the initial development of implementation/follow-up procedures.
- Collaborate with agency resources to ensure that developed systems adhere to all programming and documentation standards and best practices.
- Diagnose and remediate production issues related to day-to-day activities.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the fintech industry as well as state-of-the-art software and system development methodologies.
What We Need From You
- Ability to write clean, modularized, and testable code as well as perform in-depth code reviews and analysis.
- A deep understanding of APIs (API Management and building scalable and high-performance Web APIs
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of, or the desire to learn, GraphQL
- Experience with front-end systems integrations and customizations involving Salesforce and Marketo is a plus*
- PHP & Wordpress development experience is a plus*
- Headless, Composable CMS / DXP systems development expeience is a plus*
- Experience building data layers for Google Tag Manager is a plus*
- Due to client contractual obligations, the successful candidate will be asked to clear a background check and drug screen
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- Flexible Paid Time off
- Paid Family/Medical Leave
- Flexible work options (hybrid/remote)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous 401k match
- Globally recognized training and development programs
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.