Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organisational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” CVs.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You’ll Do:
The Product Operations Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success, to ensure the successful development, launch, and ongoing maintenance of our products. You will be responsible for providing regular project updates to stakeholders, as well as serving as the primary point of contact for all project-related escalations. You will work with vendors and cross-functional teams to establish and achieve goals.
- Support Product Management with a data driven approach to managing the product backlog and prioritizing features based on customer feedback and market trends.
- Work closely with our Legal, Regulatory, and InfoSec team to ensure our products and vendors are meeting compliance and data privacy regulations.
- Manage the renewal processes for certificates issued by various tax authorities
- Support various cross-functional compliant audit processes
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product releases.
- Work with Sales, Professional Services, and Support to ensure successful product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics and KPIs
What We Need From You:
- Demonstrated success in launching and managing software products
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross-functional team
- Capable of interfacing with senior leaders and C-level personnel both with clients, vendors, and internally
- Analytical mindset and ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Some knowledge of tax compliance regulations and software solutions is preferred
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work and inside!
- Continuing opportunities for further Learning & Development
- Progressive Wellness Program
- A chance to work with talented and passionate people in a rewarding and values-driven environment!
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, colour, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe and is owned by HG and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.