Associate, Marketing Operations
Job Description: Associate, Marketing Operations
Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry with the innovative technology organizations need to promote, manage, and evaluate their events and drive live engagement with their attendees. We are looking for team members who thrive in a dynamic, vibrant environment, are out-of-the-box thinkers, passionate business operators, and are looking to grow with us as we work together to power the human connection through our technology.
Cvent’s Global Demand Center (GDC) is looking for an experienced professional to support our growing
marketing team’s efforts. You will play a critical role in defining process and helping the marketing
organization scale the execution of multi-tactic programs.
In this role, you will work closely with all functions of marketing to identify opportunities to streamline
processes and implement them in our Project Management system. You will help answer key business
questions through reporting and provide visibility across the organization on marketing effectiveness. A
successful candidate will have an understanding of Project Management concepts, marketing systems,
and logic-based automation.
What You Will Be Doing
• Administer Project management tool: Your day-to-day work involves system maintenance, bug
fixes, license assignment etc.
• Driving efficiency in the execution of our marketing activities by simplifying or introducing new
• Developing new automated processes using logical coding & SQL
• Using our Project Management system create templated programs that scale our growing
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing execution through specialized dashboards for various
• Work closely with Marketing teams to improve existing marketing program execution.
• Create documentation to keep all teams in alignment.
What You Need for this Position
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• Demonstrated understanding of logic-based statements and SQL
• Strong computer knowledge: Internet, email clients, and Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
for data manipulation and analysis, PowerPoint, Word
• Great analytical and logical ability
• Excellent English communication, both written and verbal
• Ability to manage relationships and coordinate well across multiple teams.
• Great listening skills and ability to distill requirements into simple workflows
• Strong project management and documentation skills.
Good to have:
• 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in B2B marketing.
• Prior experience working in a Project Management and reporting tools, such as Clarizen, JIRA,
MS Project, Workfront, Visio, Excel, Business Objects, etc.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Cvent Job Candidate Privacy Notice
Physical Demands Notice