Cvent is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality management technology provider.
The Cvent Event Cloud offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event
registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, and attendee
engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the
impact of events.
The Cvent Hospitality Cloud partners with hotels and venues to help them drive group and corporate
travel business. Hotels use the Cvent Hospitality Cloud's digital marketing tools and software solutions
to win business through Cvent's sourcing platforms and to service their customers directly, efficiently,
and profitably – helping them grow and own their business.
Cvent is a thought leader in the Event Management space which offers Cloud software solutions. We
are hiring a talented Senior Reporting Analyst professional to join our team. If you are excited to be part
of a winning team, Cvent is a great place to grow your career.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Report on marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates and business impact.
· Work with team to create and maintain marketing performance deliverables.
· Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
· Interpret campaign data, analyse results, and provide ongoing reports to regional and product-
focused Marketing teams.
· Liaison with internal teams to define requirements and timelines to ensure the timely and
accurate delivery of data elements required for projects.
· Work with cross-functional teams to resolve data discrepancies and system issues.
· Promote data fluency across organization.
· 1-3 years of relevant professional work experience.
· Demonstrated expertise in Excel and basic SQL.
· Knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce.
· Ability to explain technical details in business language to audience with no technical
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to present to
· Thrives in a fast-paced data-driven environment.
· Ability to write SQL queries to carry out data transformation, & ad-hoc analysis
· Basic experience on data visualization tools like Tableau.
· Experience in working within B2B marketing domain.
· A self-starter with a sense of urgency to follow project timelines and is willing to take calculated risks.