Assistant Team Lead, Digital Marketing
Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry with the innovative technology organizations need to promote, manage, and evaluate their events and drive live engagement with their attendees. We are looking for team members who thrive in a dynamic, vibrant environment, are out-of-the-box thinkers, passionate business operators, and are looking to grow with us as we work together to power the human connection through our technology.
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant Team Lead (paid media) to join our growing marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for strategizing and executing inbound digital marketing tactics including Paid Search), Paid Social, Display/Retargeting, and Video Advertising. The person in this role will be responsible for meeting specific KPIs across multiple product lines at Cvent, with the end goal being continued growth of Sales Qualified Leads and attributable revenue. The ideal candidate will have 4 - 6 years of experience in managing paid media efforts across multiple advertising platforms and a background in B2B lead generation. The ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a high-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Launch and optimize paid search campaigns across different product lines and countries to ensure strong Quality Scores, CTRs, Cost-Per-Lead metrics, and other down-funnel success KPIs.
- Develop audience segments that align with product line goals and launch campaigns that engage those audiences.
- Launch and optimize paid social and content syndication campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, Twitter etc.
- Monitor ad delivery and discrepancies across multiple measurement platforms
- Assist with driving strategy around website personalization and conversion optimization across international Cvent web properties.
- Forge strong relationships with field marketing leads, sales leads, and senior management key stakeholders.
- Work closely with international stakeholders to establish best practices and serve as a SME for modern marketing practices.
- Identify campaign optimization opportunities in the form of audience targeting, ad copy, ad creative, landing pages, etc.
- Help manage digital marketing reports/analysis.
Skills & Requirements
What You Need For This Position
· Bachelors’ degree required
· 4 - 6 years of experience in digital marketing in-house or at an agency
· Strong familiarity and demonstrated hands-on experience with paid search, display advertising, and paid social implementation and optimization
· Experience working with paid search accounts over 50,000 keywords preferred
· Must be able to manage campaigns for multiple regions and product lines simultaneously
· Experience managing large online marketing budgets (preferred)
· Good experience leveraging social media platforms for content marketing (B2B experience preferred)
· Knowledge and understanding of online ad formats and specs
· Understanding of website tracking tags (conversion and retargeting)
· Good understanding of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, and online customer acquisition
· Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
· Good working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
· Experience with Optimizely or similar A/B testing tools a plus
· Experience with CRM, marketing automation, digital attribution, and campaign management a plus
· Eagerness to learn emerging programmatic tactics and ad technologies in order to consistently deliver informed programmatic media solutions and overall innovation
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Cvent Job Candidate Privacy Notice
Physical Demands Notice