ATL, Field Marketing
Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry with the innovative technology organizations need to promote, manage, and evaluate their events and drive live engagement with their attendees. We are looking for team members who thrive in a dynamic, vibrant environment, are out-of-the-box thinkers, passionate business operators, and are looking to grow with us as we work together to power the human connection through our technology.
- Create the demand generation plan with a mix of digital, social, events, webinars etc.
- Own the campaign process (plan, create, launch, manage) for prospects & customers to drive lead generation campaigns for regional markets e.g. Australia, Asia, Middle East, India & Africa.
- Collaborate with customer marketing team to drive customer community engagement through various marketing programs.
- Collaborate with field marketing, customer marketing, product marketing and content team to develop customer stories and advocacy programs.
- Work with marketing shared services teams to execute associated marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Identify market opportunities, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to evolve and help execute the marketing plan.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to execute associated collateral, client presentations, proposal templates, etc.
- Analyze, benchmark, and report on campaigns and marketing tactics, including monthly and quarterly reviews.
- MBA degree from a reputed B-school
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with software, SaaS-based, or technology products in the B2B space
- Sound knowledge of content & digital marketing techniques for inbound marketing.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to collaborate with sales, and other marketing teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, and project management tools, such as Marketo, Salesforce, Clarizen preferred.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Cvent Job Candidate Privacy Notice
Physical Demands Notice