Cvent is a leading meetings, events and hospitality technology provider with more than 4,300 employees and nearly 21,000 customers worldwide. Founded in 1999, the company delivers a comprehensive event marketing and management platform for event professionals and offers software solutions to hotels, special event venues and destinations to help them grow their group/MICE and corporate travel business.
Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent’s software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualified demand for their hotels, manage that demand more efficiently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
About this Opportunity:
Cvent has an opportunity for Client Services Operations - Business Improvement Project Manager to drive digital transformation. The KPI of this role are oriented towards optime CoS, Client Adoption & advocating readiness efforts to Product & Content Team to leverage.
The role transcends between Customers, People & Process, Product & Technology.
What You Will Be Doing
- On Customer front – Leverage cutting edge analytical techniques to boost customer satisfaction & be able to answer basic customer centric questions
- Developing a comprehensive view of the customer over the entire decision journey – from acquisition and onboard to upgrade cycles and renewals/churn
- Monitor all top risk Accounts, expand CART
- Collaborate with business leaders on reducing overall process completion time (Think ELE WRT SFDC case logging!)
- Meet regulatory compliance – Non-Public Material Information, Legal & Security audits to maintain adherence
- Showcasing before/after outcome of features enhancement entailing impact on touchpoints, duration, engagement & NPS.
- Outlining Product & feature limitation with potential client impact
- Driving ‘Cost Efficiency’ through case deflection by leveraging technology – KB & Client Trainings
- Leveraging IT – UI Path as our go to RPA Platform to automate all recurring/repetitive tasks
- Further streamlining customer contact options
What You Need for This Position
- 7+ years of experience with good expertise of Cvent Core Products.
- Candidates should be premium colleges/ institutes.
- High comfort level in using online, complex software products.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized - can structure thinking and organize actions.
- Is able to organize own workload and personal priorities
- Can think strategically and have a clear practical sense of how to implement strategy
- Can inspire, encourage, and support others to apply their skills and effort to critical tasks and outcome
- Should have knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong organizational, planning, project management and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to act independently as well as collaborate with colleagues to achieve needed results
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity.
- Ability to remain agile in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.