Be part of our growth story!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences
About the Role
The Director, Reporting Strategy will enable customer success and help drive profitability for Vixxo by providing strategic leadership and management of the design and development of client reporting offerings and enterprise-wide operational reporting. This role will build and implement a strategic and operational plan for the design, development, testing, and release of functional, design and technological enhancements to client reporting products and internally facing operational reports. The Director will focus on designing and executing scalable, competitive, user-friendly, actionable, marketable and monetizable reporting products that enable customers to assess and manage the health of their Facility Management (FM) program. The Director will also focus on designing and executing internal operational reporting that enables proactive and superior service delivery to Vixxo’s clients. As a key leader of the Analytics department, the Director, Reporting Strategy will oversee a small team of data visualization specialists and reporting analysts and will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders as well as externally with clients to define reporting needs for clients and Vixxo’s internal operations teams.
- Develops and drives adoption and implementation of a long-term client-facing and operational reporting strategy and roadmap for the organization.
- Builds and oversees a high-performance team of reporting professionals through successful talent acquisition, a culture of development and training and ongoing team building.
- Continuously drives content, functional, design and technological enhancements in client and operational reporting products to ensure solutions support customer success.
- Defines client-facing reporting product vision, product development process, positioning and pricing in partnership with Technology, Sales, Pricing and Account teams.
- Monitors industry and competitive research to define and validate client reporting offerings through competitive analysis.
- Leads change management efforts with internal and external stakeholders, including development and socialization of sales and user enablement tools and training, to enable successful adoption and promotion of new reporting offerings and enhancements.
- Ensures strategic and tactical alignment between client facing and operational reporting
- Partners with the Data Governance Office to ensure that client and operational reporting complies with enterprise data governance standards and policies
- Bachelors in Business Administration, MIS, Information Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance or other related field required
- Minimum 10 years of progressive information management solutions experience with large-scale data and project management and oversight experience
- 5 years in a management role
- Strong leadership skills and vision for the art of the possible
- Experience engaging cross-functional stakeholders to co-define and develop data visualization solutions that prove customer success
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of successfully and sustainably implementing large-scale projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Established experience delivering information and decision management solutions to large numbers of end users
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise data warehouses, data management, content management and knowledgeable in reporting technology platforms
- Experience defining, designing and launching reporting programs for B2B clients and operational teams
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to assess, define and translate needs into structured business and design requirements that can be interpreted and executed by report developers and software programmers
- Working familiarity with user experience design and how it should be leveraged to enhance the look, feel and functionality of reporting solutions
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Leverages strong cultural awareness to develop cooperative, collaborative and constructive working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to articulate the vision of transformation efforts and a sense of mission
- Demonstrated track record of leading through influence and successfully driving change management
- Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with enterprise strategy
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
- Ability to develop people through coaching, mentoring and teaching
- Ability to identify and recruit top talent