Be part of our growth story!!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences
About the Role
The Senior Director, Supply Management will provide both strategic and tactical leadership and management for the development, execution, and ownership of Vixxo’s dynamic parts pricing (formerly known as CAPS) capability within the organization. This role will work cross-functionally to ensure the requirements of all applicable stakeholders (Service Provider Technicians, Service Provider Back-Office, Vixxo auditing, Analytics, etc.) are fully accounted for and harmonized through the development of enhancements to processes and technologies, working collaboratively with Technology, Product Management, Service Provider Management, and other groups. This role will also spearhead the development and cultivation of parts/parts pricing partnerships with third party data aggregators to enhance Vixxo’s parts indexing capabilities.
Vixxo’s disruptive management of the holistic service provider invoice is driven by an expansive set of processes and technologies. At the heart of this disruption lies Vixxo’s management of $150+ million annually in service provider parts/materials spend and $250+ million in service provider labor spend. Vixxo is seeking an intellectually curious, data-driven leader to continue to evolve our comprehensive parts and labor management system to new heights
- Oversee and own the advancement of Vixxo’s supply management processes, leveraging internal and external stakeholders to develop a best-in-class capability.
- Own and assist with architecting the optimal end-to-end process from database creation (Technology) through stakeholder use and capturing of value (Analytics) to drive enhanced use and adoption.
- Continuously drive improvements in the parts management capabilities to ensure the solutions are supporting needs of both direct and indirect customer needs and driving value proposition to new and existing customers. Partner with the Analytics organization to advance learning capabilities of the defined solution.
- Partner with third-party data aggregators to enhance the breadth and depth of our product and parts databases, cultivating value-add partnerships
- Oversee the reporting of parts management value generation, standardizing and enhancing internal and client-facing reports.
- BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in product development, product marketing, product strategy, or product management, preferably within a technology- and/or parts/products-related industry
- 7+ years’ experience in effectively managing and leading teams
- Strong technical capabilities, including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical leaders and business leaders
- SQL, Business Intelligence, and advanced analytical capabilities
- Track record of managing teams with complex project plans
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings articulating complex concepts
- Superior written and oral communication and negotiation skills, as well as excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Strong product and procedural expertise across all key aspects of the business
- Ability to create a strong sense of cooperation and teamwork throughout the organization
- Strong customer focus
- Process development training and experience
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels