Be part of our Growth Story
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences
About the Role
As a member of the Analytics team, the Decision Support Analyst enables customer success and loyalty by providing data-driven decision support to customers. This role generates insights about facility management (FM) programs to help customers achieve cost savings, improve asset uptime and optimize their FM spend. In close collaboration with customers, Account Managers, Account teams and other internal stakeholders, the Decision Support Analyst ensures that the analytical and reporting needs of customers are met in a timely, accurate and value-oriented manner.
- Provides decision support to customers through the collection, analysis, and interpretation of operational and financial performance data. Uses analytical findings to propose FM strategies and solutions for customers. Performs trend analyses to uncover patterns in customer performance data that guide business decisions and drive cost savings and operational efficiencies in the customer’s FM program.
- Proactively develops a strong understanding of the customer’s FM program and Vixxo’s operations. Performs root cause analyses to address business questions and problems and identify FM performance improvement opportunities that enable customers to reach their FM goals and objectives.
- Develops and maintains all reporting required by the customer. Defines and documents reporting requirements and partners closely with the Business Intelligence and Reporting Strategy team to automate recurring reports. Proposes and implements reporting enhancements as needed in order to meet evolving customer needs.
- Drives improvements in data quality by partnering with Account teams, Operations, Finance, the Data Governance Office and IT to research data anomalies and recommend changes to data policy, processes, procedures, and systems.
- Prepares and presents analytical and/or reporting results to customers and internal leadership in conjunction with the Account Manager as needed
- Uses analytical findings to inform recommendations for internal operational or financial process improvements
- Establishes a professional and trusting relationship with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in collecting, analyzing, interpreting and presenting operational and financial data
- Advanced skills in SQL, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Experience developing queries to retrieve data from multi-object, relational databases
- Ability to visually represent and communicate insights so they can be easily understood by customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to clearly and compellingly articulate the strategic and tactical implications of analytical findings
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and develop clear objectives, goals, and action plans to meet or exceed customer expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with P&L reporting (including cost, margin, allocations)
- Familiarity with budgets and forecasting
- Ability to foster collaborative and professional partnerships and teamwork throughout the organization
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly customer-centric
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and seeks to continuously learn and grow
- Experience with Business Objects or Tableau preferred