Be part of our growth story!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences
About the Role
Responsible for design, architecture, and development of data solutions supporting the business and IT stakeholders in a relational database environment. Key technologies include Oracle, Talend Enterprise, SAP Business Objects and development solutions to be defined in the future. The candidate should have very good communication and collaboration skills. This role will help develop standardization and best practices and techniques around data acquisition, data quality, master data management (MDM), and automated data integrity monitoring.
- College degree in Computer Science, or Business Administration and 5-10 years of work experience. Education may be substituted with additional years of relevant work experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience with ETL tools such as Talend.
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a relational database environment such as Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Strong understanding and experience designing and executing a data model.
- Understanding and experience of the Agile process.
- Advanced knowledge of data management, data integration and database development technologies and processes.
- Exposure to BI tools such as SAP Business Objects is a plus.
- Data science/ machine learning a plus.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus; high emotional intelligence.
- Advanced database development skills and experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Agile/Scrum certification preferred