Be part of our growth story!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences.
About the Role
The Senior Accountant is responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial information to management, business partners, and other stakeholders across the organization.
The ideal candidate is innovative, detail oriented, has excellent analytical skills, and must be able to take on complex tasks with minimal direct supervision. This role will be highly collaborative with business partners across the broader Accounting/Finance/Operations Groups.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries and account reconciliations as part of the month-end close process
- Drive process improvement projects to streamline and automate manual workflows
- Create and maintain accounting processes and procedures for existing, new and evolving aspects of the business
- Analyze financial data and report financial results back to management and/or client teams
- Provide additional support to management and other internal customers, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects
- Assist with annual audit and other compliance reviews and audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field;
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of directly related experience with increasing financial responsibilities and results.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; capable of efficiently analyzing large amounts of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present findings and interact at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excels in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, and data-driven organization
- Able to work with a high sense of urgency while maintaining superior attention to detail
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels