Be part of our story!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences
About the Role
The Accounts Payable (A/P) Supervisor oversees and coordinates the day-to-day operations of the accounts payable team. Provides training, guidance, and direction to staff processing vendor invoices and payments according to established departmental procedures and company policies. Analyzes invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate financial records and control reports. Prepares accounts payable register and related reports in a timely manner.
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree desired relevant experience in lieu of education may be considered.
- 3 years of accounts payable experience with a service company
- 1-3 years of prior Supervisory experience with a service company.Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with both internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational skills, understand what true ownership looks like, and attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- JD Edwards experience desired.
- Ability to work with a high volume of data, big company experience, but midsize company complete full cycle involvement desired.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Deadline oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think logically and to analyze problems.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all levels of employees.
- Ability to multi-task and to take the initiative in developing and completing various work tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in group settings.
- Prior team building experience desired.