Vixxo wants your ambition, your experience, your talent, and what makes you unique. We may have a place for you on one of our many teams, all dedicated to facilities management for some of your favorite retail, grocery, restaurant and convenience market brands.
Just like you would, we hold ourselves accountable for growing the company and meeting aggressive goals. We also work equally as hard at growing our corporate culture, which includes Vixxo’s commitment to the community, diversity of thought and the fact great minds think differently.
About the Role
Vixxo’s disruptive management of the holistic service provider invoice is driven by an expansive set of processes and technologies. At the heart of this disruption lies Vixxo’s management of $150+ million annually in service provider parts/materials spend and $250+ million in service provider labor spend. Vixxo is seeking an intellectually curious, data-driven leader to continue to evolve our comprehensive parts and labor management system to new heights.
The Senior Director, Product Management will provide both strategic and tactical leadership and management for the development, execution, and ownership of Vixxo’s dynamic parts pricing (formerly known as CAPS) capability within the organization. This role will work cross-functionally to ensure the requirements of all applicable stakeholders (Service Provider Technicians, Service Provider Back-Office, Vixxo auditing, Analytics, etc.) are fully accounted for and harmonized through the development of enhancements to processes and technologies, working collaboratively with Technology, Product Management, Service Provider Management, and other groups. This role will also spearhead the development and cultivation of parts/parts pricing partnerships with third party data aggregators to enhance Vixxo’s parts indexing capabilities.
- Oversee and own the advancement of Vixxo’s supply management processes, leveraging internal and external stakeholders to develop a best-in-class capability.
- Own and assist with architecting the optimal end-to-end process from database creation (Technology) through stakeholder use and capturing of value (Analytics) to drive enhanced use and adoption.
- Continuously drive improvements in the parts management capabilities to ensure the solutions are supporting needs of both direct and indirect customer needs and driving value proposition to new and existing customers. Partner with the Analytics organization to advance learning capabilities of the defined solution.
- Partner with third-party data aggregators to enhance the breadth and depth of our product and parts databases, cultivating value-add partnerships
- Oversee the reporting of parts management value generation, standardizing and enhancing internal and client-facing reports.
- BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in product development, product marketing, product strategy, or product management, preferably within a technology- and/or parts/products-related industry
- 7+ years’ experience in effectively managing and leading teams
- Strong technical capabilities, including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical leaders and business leaders
- SQL, Business Intelligence, and advanced analytical capabilities
- Track record of managing teams with complex project plans
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings articulating complex concepts
- Superior written and oral communication and negotiation skills, as well as excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Strong product and procedural expertise across all key aspects of the business
- Ability to create a strong sense of cooperation and teamwork throughout the organization
- Strong customer focus
- Process development training and experience
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels