Columbus, GA Machining
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
To perform maintenance functions for company buildings, CNC equipment and machinery. A Machine Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping company CNC machinery/equipment in working order, including routine preventative measures, and the installation of new or replacement machinery/equipment as necessary in order to maximize productivity and safety.
* Performs electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs
* Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled
* Maintains building repairs including storage buildings, water tower, exterior lighting
* Sets up and installs new equipment (i.e., machinery, office lighting, boiler systems, air compressors and testing equipment)
* Assists in the development of building of new equipment such as assembly machines, special fixtures and production support equipment
* Performs special assignments as delegated
* Working over 20 to 30 feet high
* CNC background
*May vary with shift or location*
Must be a qualified or apprentice electrician, mechanic, hydraulics technician, pneumatics technician. Must have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. Must be physically able to do strenuous work. Experienced in the usage of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and Fanuc.
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.