Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Title: Quality Engineer
Department: Quality Assurance FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Quality Manager Date: August 1, 2019 GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform the quality engineering functions necessary to support the Company's objectives in providing its' customers with high-quality products.
1. Responsible for Quality System Maintenance and CMM Programs
2. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns
3. Assist Quality Manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system
4. Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen lean methods, etc.
5. Reviews customer and supplier requirements in the development of new programs regarding PPAP submissions
6. Uploads significant characteristic data to FCA utilizing Pro-Link software
7. Develop training to build quality awareness
8. Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data
9. Support the quality inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system
10. Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions
11. Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints
12. Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc
13. Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving/outgoing quality functions
14. Continuously improving QA receiving inspection processes and procedures
15. Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions
16. Manager suppliers' performance and conduct audits
17. Preparation of QA reports
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.