Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Qualified individuals must possess Mechanical aptitude, be self motivated, have the ability to diagnose/troubleshoot and repair mechanical problems in a production Casting and Machining environment. Candidate will also be expected to perform preventive/predictive maintenance and conform to all OSHA standards.
· Diagnose and repair various equipment
· Fabricate equipment & Rebuild tools
· Mechanical hydraulics & pneumatics experience required. Electrical experience preferred.
· Maintain and repair conveyors, cylinders, belts, pulleys, bearings, and gearbox.
· Work with production to correct quality problems as well as continuous improvement projects
· Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
· Complies with the following OSHA Safety Standards: Hazard Communication; Bloodborne Pathogens; Lockout; Permit Required Confined Space; Hot Work Permit; Powered Industrial Trucks; P.P.E. and Ergonomics
· When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.