Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Aludyne is a light weighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry. With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems.
We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers. Aludyne hosts regional production in North America, South America, Europe and China, and is able to respond quickly and cost-effectively to automakers' needs around the world.
Additionally, Aludyne is one of the only chassis casting and machining suppliers to offer in-house, full-service solutions including:
- 24-hour design via their globally integrated design and engineering centers
- Black-box design capabilities
- In-house testing, analysis and repair
Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training. •
Compensation: Aludyne provided highly competitive pay (base pay and in many cases bonus pay) to candidates with demonstrated experience and to employees based on their performance
Supervises production employees in a designated area and is responsible for the maintenance of good employee relations together with discipline, safety and general supervision of employees. Position is accountable for specified quantity, quality and cost of product within material specifications and labor standards.
- Developing and supervising direct reports
- Plans resource utilization
- Implements plant policies, procedures and practices
- Solves operational problems
- Manages cost control and cost reduction efforts
- Admistration duties
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- Complies with the following OSHA Safety Standards and enforces these standards
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Schedule overtime hours and manage assets as required by changing customer demand
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Engaging with employees, discipline, communication, payroll and other employee related issues a supervisor should follow.
- Following company and state policies and procedures
- Analyzes and resolves problems during their shift or assist with employees solving their work problems.
- Initates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Ability to coach and develop employees
- Ability to deal with multiple levels of people effectively, in group and individual settings
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic math and business writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and manage projects to successful completion
- Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
- Good oral/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate small group meetings
- Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
- Two year degree
- 3-4 years industry related experience
- Quality related experience preferred (6 Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Automotive background (culture, TS-16949)
- PC Skills
- Emergency Procedures
- Product/Process Management
- Management/Supervisory practices
- Works under limited supervision. Independently determines the approach to take and the methods to use. Interprets policy in terms of objectives. Informs manager of unusual situations with far reaching implications
- Major responsibilities typically require creativity and latitude. Employee typically operates with specific objectives but often few written or unwritten procedures as guidelines. Some policies or precedents for action exist
- Errors, if they occur, take some effort to find
- Errors can be fixed with some effort or expense and moderate effect on the organization
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.