Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
The EMT/Industrial 1st aid technician is responsible for initial first aid, emergency care, and evaluation of industrial injuries and illnesses. Overall administration and documentation of employee 1st aid visit.
1. Evaluation, treatment and follow up of industrial injuries and illnesses.
2. Administering 1st aid and emergency care
3. Documentation of all visits to health station and notifying management
4. Make recommendation and coordinate additional medical treatment as necessary.
5. Perform hearing, pulmonary test, and alcohol/drug testing as necessary.
6. Monitoring modified duty program
7. Perform other duties as required by Safety department.
8. Must be able to work 3rd shift and occasional overtime.
1. Certified as EMT and/or Basic 1st Aid/CPR/AED
2. Microsoft Office Application
Pay & Benefits
1. Competitive Hourly compensation based on experience
2. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K programs available
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.