Columbus, GA Machining
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Maintains and programs all Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining and automated equipment in order to ensure quality products and minimal down time.
· Supports all technical matters 70%
· Prepares machines for prototype installation 15%
· Changes over revolving jobs 15%
· Administers all technical matters
· Prepares machines for prototype installation
· Changes over revolving jobs
- Supports all technical matters for machining lines and automated equipment
- Communicates with Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Techician to detect problems
- Executes corrective solutions to fix imperfections
- Takes on tasks assigned by Technical Supervisor
- Performs CNC machines start up and shutdown
- Provides daily preventive maintenance for CNC machines and automated equipment
- Changes wore tools, edits programs and performs dimensional analysis
- Performs troubleshooting of CNC machines and automated equipment
- Inspects parts for issues or imperfections and detect source of the matter
- Performs continuous improvement activities related to tooling, fixtures, process flow and assembly automation.
- Provides assistance, coaching and training to new and existing colleagues
- Responds to quality and operator machining issues
- Assists in all technical help
- Supports the plant to make process improvements to achieve production efficiency and quality
- Ensures a "Zero defects" quality on product
- Provides required data reports and system backups
- Obtains parts needed for new production
- Loads new programs for new production
- Works toward continually improving processes
- Learns operations and troubleshoots of new machines
- Loads and installs different jobs into existing machines that have changing tasks
- Adjusts machine programming when necessary
· Mechanical Aptitude
· Problem Solving
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Previous technical experience
· CNC Machines
· M and G Codes
· Detail Oriented
The job works in conditions with frequent exposure to loud noise, heavy machinery sharp tools hot and cold temperatures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.