Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
To perform the Quality Engineering functions necessary to support the Company’s objectives in providing its’ customers with high-quality products.
1. Responsible for Quality System Maintenance.
2. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
3. Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
4. Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen lean methods, etc.
5. Reviews customer and supplier requirements in the development of new programs regarding PPAP submissions
6. Develop training to build quality awareness.
7. Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data.
8. Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
9. Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
10. Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
11. Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
12. Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions.
13. Continuously improving QA receiving inspection process and procedures.
14. Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
15. Manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits.
16. Preparation of QA reports.
• Ability to coach and develop employees
• Ability to deal with multiple levels of people effectively, in group and individual settings
• Ability to effectively deal with vendors/suppliers/customers
• Basic computer literacy
• Basic math and business writing skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and manage projects to successful completion
• Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
• Good oral/written communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to facilitate small group meetings
• Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
• Bachelors Degree with 9 years of experience
• Certified Quality Engineering (ASQ) or equivalent experience
• Minimum five (5) years' quality experience
• Full knowledge and experienced with TS 16949
• Familiar with automotive customer specific requirements as per AIAG
• Strong statistical and problem solving knowledge
• Background in safety critical automotive CNC casting Machining
• Experience with lean manufacturing techniques.
• Works under general supervision. Employee acts independently to handle standard problems but usually reports such problems. More unusual problems are referred to a supervisor/manager.
• Major responsibilities typically require creativity and latitude. Employee typically operates with specific objectives but often few written or unwritten procedures as guidelines. Some policies or precedents for action exist.
• Errors, if they occur, take some effort to find
• Errors can be fixed with some effort or expense and moderate effect on the organization
Moderate noise (examples: assembly environment, light traffic)
Additional Physical Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.