Shipping and Receiving Technician
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Shipping and Receiving technicians / clerks assist full time in processing incoming and outgoing material. Responsible for all required paperwork on the customer and vendor end as well as shipment fulfillment. The department goal is 100% Performance to Promise.
- Logistics employees maintain a professional demeanor when dealing directly with customers whether through email or phone calls.
- Usage of proper grammar and spelling when emailing or writing out manual bills is an essential function.
- Stage shipments on the dock.
- Inspect the bin one final time as a quality check to ensure the proper label and parts are identified on the bins.
- Gather mechanical testing data from each part bin and fill out a mechanical test report. This report is sent to the customer to verify the heat treating properties.
- Report production on finished goods and fill out the necessary paperwork for shipping and accounting.
- Load the truck and ship the parts.
- Gather incoming MRO material and disposition it accordingly.
- Look up the purchase order to verify who ordered it and deliver where needed.
- Collect packing slips and enter into XA or Tai Framework to show that items were received against purchase orders.
- Contact vendors for orders or inquiries. It is the department goal to find cost savings by gathering multiple quotes for new or high use items.
· Ability to lift up to 60lbs.
· Experience driving a hi-lo / forklift
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· ERP system knowledge preferred.
· Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
· High school diploma or GED
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.