Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
To provide necessary support for the Company’s Quality objective. The Quality Technician creates manual CMM programs for jobs as required and plate layout of parts, tools and gauges as well as analyzing CMM reports to support Manufacturing and other departments’ personnel.
- Inspects parts with dimensional results.
- Calibrates all gauges relative to the calibration program.
- Inspects tools to be used on production jobs.
- Inspects perishable tooling as required.
- Create PPAP documentation.
- Capability studies as needed.
- Facilitate measurement system analysis.
- Performs special assignments as delegated.
- Help with set-up of new jobs.
- Helping set-up and machine programmer with part movements and locations for a new job or if the machine has crashed.
· Ability to deal with multiple levels of people effectively, in group and individual settings
· Basic computer literacy
· Basic math and business writing skills
· Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
· Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
· High School Degree or GED required
· How to talk to supervisors, set-up operators, machine programmers, and operators when you have problems with the part at hand.
· Know how to read CMM reports, when in or out of specs,
· What part take the longest or fastest when time is an issue,
· When to clean probes and to tell if the probe is bent or damaged
· Memory is key when you have issues with one or more jobs running at the same time
- Works under limited supervision. Independently determines the approach to take and the methods to use. Interprets policy in terms of objectives. Informs manager of unusual situations with far reaching implications.
- Major responsibilities typically require a modest amount of creativity and latitude. Employee typically operates under general instructions with some established procedures and policies.
- Errors, if they happen are easy to find
- Errors can be fixed with little effort or expense and minor effect on the organization and moderate effect on the organization
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.