Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Day Shift: 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Night Shift: 7:30 pm – 6:00 am
Monday through Thursday; overtime as needed
$500 signing bonus after first 90 days
Ensure continuous operation of the related production area to safely meet production and quality requirements.
· Executes a continuous flow of material to enable timely production
· Performs production quality checks
· Maintains a clean work environment
· Completes documentation requirements
Executes a continuous flow of material to enable timely production
· Maintain pace with other team members to ensure steady flow of products
· Operates production machines in a safe and efficient manner
· Performs tool changes
· Knows and follows all safety procedures
Performs quality checks
· Conducts quality checks and inspections
· Follows all instructions and quality procedures
Maintains a clean working environment; follows 5S Cleaning System Pillars
· Sort- remove all items from an area that are not needed for current operations
· Set in order- arrange and label needed items so that they are easy to use, find and put away
· Shine- sweep or mop floors, wipe off machinery, make sure everything stays clean
· Standardize- method you use to maintain the items described above
· Sustain- making a habit of properly maintaining correct procedures
Completes documentation requirements
· Performs inventory scanning and tracking activities related to the production work cell
· Executes all documentation requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent
The job works in conditions with frequent exposure to loud noise, heavy machinery and sharp tools.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.