Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
CMM Operator – Quality
- Programming CMM’s with new jobs as needed.
- Make changes to existing programs.
- Running daily checks per customer and company requirements.
- Helping production/set up with quality concerns.
- Identifying and containing suspect parts.
- Helping production with gaging and print issues.
· Ability to coach and develop employees
· Ability to deal with multiple levels of people effectively, in group and individual settings
· Ability to effectively deal with vendors/suppliers/customers
· Basic computer literacy
· Basic math and business writing skills
· Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
· Good oral/written communications and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
· Associate Degree; 3-4 years of experience
· CMM programming background or training
· Computer background and software background
· Print reading
· Gage usage and understanding of use and repair
· Using other measurement devices and equipment
· Proper record keeping
· Light machine repair and upkeep
· Ability to communicate problems and issues to management, production and other members of the quality department
- Works under limited supervision. Independently determines the approach to take and the methods to use. Interprets policy in terms of objectives. Informs manager of unusual situations with far reaching implications.
- Major responsibilities typically require creativity and latitude. Employee typically operates with specific objectives but often few written or unwritten procedures as guidelines. Some policies or precedents for action exist.
- Errors, if they occur, take some effort to find
- Errors can be fixed with some effort or expense and moderate effect on the organization
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.