Columbus, GA Machining
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Aludyne is hiring a Quality Manager to join their team in Columbus, GA! The Quality Manager will plan, organize, analyze and implement all quality initiatives for the Company to accomplish departmental and corporate goals and objectives.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards
- Analyze quality trends
- Monitor and maintain TS 16949
- Provide technical support to operations
- External customer liaison
- Supervise employee performance
- Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- Complies with the following OSHA Safety Standards: Hazard Communication; Bloodborne Pathogens; Lockout; Permit Required Confined Space; Hot Work Permit; Powered Industrial Trucks; P.P.E. and Ergonomics
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Ensures that quality specifications and SOP’s are followed to insure consistency in the process
- Monitor and maintain Quality system; documents and monitors all Quality requirements to insure the plant remains in compliance
- Coordinates all Quality related management review/activities; provide technical support to Operations; gathers relevant data
- Identifies trends or defects which may have an adverse affect on the customer; External Customer Liaison; Reports all Customer communication to the management team.
- Supervise employee performance
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years quality related experience
- Statistical Process
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.