Port Huron, MI (2223 Dove)
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
To provide CNC Programming Engineering support to Production. The CNC Programmer is primarily responsible for planning, organizing and formulating operational programs for numerical control machines through the development of methods engineering to provide optimum utilization of the machine facilities, capacities and tooling arrangements.
- Lays out operations and sequences, tooling requirements, machine set up instructions and details for multiple and complex machining operations on complicated and involved work having strict inspection requirements.
- Works largely from part drawings, machine and electronic control data and specifications, utilizing established methods and standards when applicable.
- Aligns and codes steps for tool operations, speeds, feeds and work piece positions to conform with operational sequences.
- Observes and checks out setups and operations for prove-outs to assure proper methodology, sequences, tooling arrangements and quality of completed work piece.
- Works closely with Tooling Engineering and Manufacturing personnel to plan new work relative to tooling requirements and production library, records and reference files.
- Performs special assignments as delegated.
Ability to coach and develop employees
Ability to deal with multiple levels of people effectively, in group and individual settings
Ability to effectively deal with vendors/suppliers/customers
Basic computer literacy
Basic math and business writing skills
Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
College degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience preferred in Engineering.
Courses in Tool Engineering and Machine Design, Manufacturing Engineering and Electronics beneficial.
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.