Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Controls Technician is responsible for programming, updating, and repairing all controllers, PLCs, HMIs, Motor controls and frequency drives of all plant equipment and production machinery. Also performs regular system and software backups. Must be self motivated, have the ability to trouble shoot, diagnose, and resolve issues in a production Casting and Machining environment. Candidate will also be expected to perform Preventative/predictive maintenance.
· Interpret and design programs on all floor equipment.
· Locate and replace faulty electrical/electronic components.
· Complete controls related projects.
· Possess knowledge of high voltage applications.
· Disassembly, repair and reassembly of all plant and productions machinery.
· Perform, analyze, and interpret various types of test equipment.
· Work with production personnel to develop solutions to quality issues, as well as, continuous improvement projects.
· Ability to read, interpret and design electrical drawings and review technical documents to plan work.
· Confer with other personnel to resolve design or operational problems.
· Resolve operational performance problems.
· Test performance of electrical, electronic, mechanical, or integrated systems or equipment.
· Maintain electronic equipment.
· Calibrate and assemble equipment or components.
· Prepare procedural documents and maintain operational records or records systems.
· Create schematic drawings for electronics and develop technical methods or processes.
· Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment — Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
· Ability to deal with multiple levels of people effectively, in group and individual settings
· Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Associates degree in controls engineering, technology or related field or equivalent experience required
· Experience in manufacturing setting
· Experience with Siemans and Allen Bradley preferred but not required
· Loud noise (examples: manufacturing plant environment, moderate industrial equipment)
· Working in a manufacturing setting, risk of electric shock, vibration exposure, exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
· Sitting, standing, bending, crouching and crawling, twisting, walking
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.