Validation Test Engineer
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
The Validation Test Engineer provides technical support to manufacturing operations by conducting tests that assure the viability of production components and assemblies in accordance with corporate and customer schedules and standards.
- Prepare, set-up and administer test procedures
- Design test fixtures
- Assist Product Engineering
- Support Laboratory-specific needs
Design Test Fixtures
- Gathers all the inputs needed in the testing of suspension parts, assemblies and systems
- Orders and prepares all the hardware required for the different tests
- Conducts various performance and comparison tests of the company’s product in accordance with test criteria established, policies and procedures
- Maintains accurate records of test results and reports results to appropriate Development or Engineering Group
- Identifies test priorities and resolves problems accordingly
- Assists other technical specialists in all of the above areas
- Create and develop test benches to carry out various testing needs associated with the components that will be accelerated in terms of time and that will correlate with actual field usage conditions
Assist Product Engineering
- Assist with new program launches
- Assess field failures of components and assemblies
- Must support testing needs through the timely execution of responsibilities
Support Lab-Specific Needs
- Help in the calibration and maintenance of the test equipment
Participate in Continuous Improvement and 5S Activities
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or Bachelor Degree with at least 3 years of related field experience
- General testing equipment standards and procedures including data acquisition, tuning and calibration
- Vehicle dynamics
- PC applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Catia v5
- General business
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.