Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Develops and implements quality control standards and procedures throughout the plant by measuring and assessing process and equipment reliability, efficiency and repeatability using complex methods and initiate/promote continuous improvement.
1. Coordinates with the quality assurance and engineering department in the development of data collection and analysis techniques including measurement system analysis, and computerization of all systems and studies directed at improving overall plant quality and productivity.
2. Develops and operates plant wide quality assurance programs in conjunction with quality assurance and engineering departments and provides corrective action when necessary.
3. Develops and maintains customer approved statistical process program and evaluates application of metrology and statistical methods used to diagnose and correct quality deficiencies.
4. Establishes reliable vendor relationships to ensure quality standards.
5. Establishes and coordinates testing procedures used in production to ensure acceptable quality levels in conjunction with engineering specification requirements to include development of technique, frequency, and proper documentation and reporting of the results.
6. Develops and conducts training programs related to quality assurance which includes proper principles and procedures for statistical process controls.
7. Conducts customer and supplier quality surveys at various manufacturing facilities which maintains a standard of quality in raw materials and finished goods.
8. Researches and develops techniques for solving quality related engineering problems, which may include identifying cost causes, instituting corrective action and monitoring the results.
9. Tests product samples documenting results for submission and approval, coordinates with suppliers for similar submission and approval, and maintains necessary documentation and files for customer quality rating programs.
10. Determines the deposition of rework and rejected products from customers and suppliers, and prepares the necessary documentation.
11. Assists engineering by providing technical support in the development and standardization of quality assurance aspects of new products, gauging inspection procedures, supplier quality assurance, supplier audits, and problem solving and at the customer plant level.
12. May be required to travel to various customers’ locations and plant sites.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
Walking, standing and sitting for the entire day. Moderate lifting up to 30 pounds. May required to sort / certify product on-site at the customer.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education / Experience:
Degree in associated field preferred
3 – 5 years of related experience
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.