Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Summary: Responsible for the execution and interpretation of policies and for the successful operation of assigned units. Have authority to discipline and recommend hires/ terminations. May be responsible for directing the work of first-line supervisors.
Oversee the activities of all production. Monitor safety, manning, scheduling, mentoring, corrective action and problem solving. Work with Plant Manager to plan out future businesses, manning, and machines needed. Plant manager’s proxy when he is away at meetings or on vacation. Work with Maintenance Department when they need help solving problems.
Strong background in maintenance and machining required.
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Direct supervision (Coaching, mentoring, developing hourly employees and production supervisors). Carry responsibilities a
- Superintendent for a three shift operation and responsibilities for Front Line Supervision of the day shift hourly employees.
- Monitor daily and weekly schedules. Develop and execute most cost effective planning to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor and implement continuous improvement
- Require to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor
- Complies with the following OSHA Safety Standards: hazard communication; blood borne pathogens; lockout; permit required confined space; hot work permit; powered industrial trucks; PPE; and ergonomics
- When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job
- Fill in for Plant Manager when unavailable
- Work with maintenance on issues and equipment
- Hold supervision and hourly employees accountable for safety, quality and productivity
- Ability to coach and develop employees
- Ability to deal with multiple levels of people effectively in group and individual settings
- Ability to effectively deal with vendors/ suppliers/ and customers
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic math and business writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and manage projects to successful completion
- Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
- Good oral / written communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate small group meetings
- Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
- Two-year degree preferred but not required if time in previous job related field meets expectations of 5-6 year requirement
- Minimum of 5-6 years supervisory / management experience in foundry and machining environment
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.