Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Plan and oversee the work of the service department, ensuring projects, parts, and products meet customer needs while maintaining safety, budget, and deadline requirements.
· Lead planning by ensuring the definition, proposal, and realization of action plans (trainings, working systems, tools, etc.)
· Manages, trains, and oversees operators and CNC programmers on machinery, ensuring proper procedures are met
· Guarantee the planning, coordination, and realization of technical assistance and repair activities for customers in order to ensure the level of service defined by the Company
· Guarantee the development of business and coordinate with outside vendors
· Selecting proper equipment to maximize efficiently and meet production schedules
· Ensure that given objectives related to spare parts’ budget, organizing, and performing of the service are achieved in order to guarantee customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Experience programming and setup of both mills and lathes, G&M codes, GD&T, and blueprint reading.
· Cooperate with the Company’s engineering, setup and quality departments in order to define and develop the most effective working system and tools
· Monitors quality checks, work instructions, preventative maintenance schedule, safety and system requirements
· Ability to troubleshoot and detect malfunctions in equipment, tooling, and programming.
· Understands OEE ratings (overall equipment efficiency), takes action to correct, maintain, and prevent future issues
· 5+ years of experience in automotive manufacturing and machining preferably tier 1 or 2 supplier
· 2+ years of experience in a leadership role or people responsibilities
· Associates degree or certifications held in machining, manufacturing, CNC programming, or related field preferred but required
· Exposure to loud noise
· Working in a manufacturing setting, risk of electric shock, vibration exposure, exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
· Sitting, standing, bending, crouching and crawling, twisting, walking
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.