Southfield, MI - Corporate HQ
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
The Manufacturing/Automation Engineer is responsible for process industrialization including manufacturing, automation, and assembly, from development to implementation. With a focus on manufacturing process documentation, standard development, implementation and teaching other team members. This is a Corporate position supporting on-site plant activities.
- Support cell layout concept and company standard definition.
- Optimize floor space using latest technology ( Manufacturing and Automation )
- Engineering, integration, programming and commissioning of automated systems.
- Development, enhancements, programming, setup, debugging, and implementation of new automated systems.
- Supporting any existing or new automation and assembly automated systems.
- Develop system drawings using AutoCAD to produce engineering and production documentation as required using various Microsoft Office applications.
- Develops PC/PLC logic, servo motion, and HMI displays utilizing applicable software.
- Works closely with Production and Project Engineering in the development, application and requisitioning of applicable project requirements and implementation timelines.
- Updates existing systems as required.
- Learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job.
- Project Management
- Assists the maintenance department with troubleshooting production equipment.
- Travel (US and abroad), up to 50%
- Degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in automation systems
- Experience with Assembly Process monitoring Promess / Sigpod
- Robot Programming – Fanuc Robot / ABB Robot
- Robot interface and integration design.
- Industrial Vision Systems and their applications (Keyence, Cognex, GVI, …)
- Robot Guide – Fanuc simulation
- PC office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Design of Electrical Panels, Wiring Diagrams and Cables
- PLC Programming – Allen Bradley 5000, Siemens Step 7/TIA Portal
- Network experience – Ethernet, , Profibus, Profinet
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.